Juice Team Member
The Go Smoothies/Go Press Juice team is seeking additional part time help. If you are passionate about creating health-changing vibrant juice, we need you!
Juice Team Member Responsibilities
- Food preparation - knife safety, clean surfaces, speed and accuracy in separating & chopping of fruit and vegetables. We are 100% meat / cheese free, plant based food.
- Recipe guided work - learn weight to volume yields of produce, be comfortable with English and metric measures. Able to perform basic math and algebra.
- Kitchen cleaning - clean counters, dish washing, mopping, cleaning & assembly of juicing equipment.
- Workplace needs - bathroom and office cleaning. Event bag preparation for sales.
Our production schedule varies from week to week, based on orders to be fulfilled. The typical shift time is from 1-7pm.
As a food preparation company, cleanliness matters. Healthy juice requires healthy staff that become skilled in our processes. We are a drug and alcohol free business - attention to detail is essential.
Sales and Delivery
Our busy juice company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of sales and delivery driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Sales and delivery responsibilities
- Conduct inspections of product orders before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products into car according to company’s specifications by making sure the product has proper refrigeration to location
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with operations manager
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
Sales and delivery qualifications
- A clean driving record
- Prior sales experience
- Time Management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Willingness to learn about health and the cold press juice industry
Don't see a position open that matches your skills? Send us your resume and let us know what you're interested in and we'll keep in touch.